Services & Offering
Hivoduct AG offers the following services and products
Engineering & Consulting
Need a high-voltage transmission solution or want to benchmark Hivoduct vs. transmission lines or high-voltage cables?
We will provide you with a Hivoduct feasibility study, an engineering option or a budgetary offer.
- Want to see Hivoduct in action and perform your own tests?
- Want to check on-site assembly and maintenance with your own people or contractors?
- Need to extend your switchyard with additional exits or busbars but have no space?
- Want to do research on high-voltage equipment and need a quick assembly device to bring the high-voltage there?
Let us know your requirements and we will offer a test installation engineered for your needs.
SF6 free GIS exit busducts
- Want to reduce the SF6 Volume of your GIS by using Hivoduct for the exit busducts?
- Want to avoid steel structures for the exits and protect them in concrete trenches?
Depending of the length of the exits, up to 50 % of the SF6 volume of a GIS can be reduced by replacing exit busducts with Hivoduct. Hivoduct is directly connected to single-phase enclosed GIS via and adapterflange.
Contact us during your engineering phase to get a Hivoduct offer.
- Want to avoid right-of-way issues and put a section of your line underground?
- Does your line or cable solution produce too much losses?
- Do you have strict requirements on electromagnetic field emissions or short distances to sensitive neighbourhoods?
- Want to use your tunnel, conduit, trench or trough as a power highway to transmit Gigawatts?
- Want a benchmark offer comparing Hivoduct to lines or cables?
Let us know the location and we will engineer a budgetary offer for you. If it's tricky, we may need to do a feasibility study first.
Want to manufacture or install Hivoduct yourself?
We are happy to discuss licensing options.
Want your people be trained in how to manufacture, assemble or install Hivoduct?
Have a license but cannot find a specific component and would like to source from us?
We will provide an offer for hands-on training or material supply.
Note that some of the services may not be available during start-up phase and limited to specific regions.